The Sunshine Coast is now a Featured Region on BC Marketplace!
BC Marketplace is an initiative from Small Business BC that supports local businesses by in increasing awareness and encouraging consumers to shop a little closer to home, right here on the Sunshine Coast. With more than 3,000 businesses throughout BC taking part—over 130 of which are located on the Sunshine Coast—the BC Marketplace connects local businesses with customers across the province who want to shop products and services that are proudly BC!
As well as being an online hub to shop local, the BC Marketplace provides small business owners with the opportunity to:
- Get Online with a free business profile, that’s easy to create and allows customers to find and access their business information 24/7.
- Be Discovered with search options on the BC Marketplace like city, product, service or industry.
- Boost Brand Awareness with improved SEO by being listed on a trusted site, with a direct link to your website and social media.
- Expand Market Reach by going beyond the local community and selling to customers BC-wide who want to support local.
- Gain Credibility by being listed on the BC Marketplace, supported Small Business BC, Province of B.C. and the Government of Canada.
We encourage local business owners to create a business profile; it’s simple, free and will help you get exposure to new audiences. Create your FREE profile on BC Marketplace today! If you have any questions or need assistance creating and uploading your profile, please reach out to Yarrow Drtina at email@example.com.