There are many local retailers right here on the Sunshine Coast, and across BC, that want to sell YOUR art, produce or products, they just don’t know it yet!
We have partnered with LOCO BC to host a FREE virtual workshop to help artists, craftspeople, farmers, and small product manufacturers plan effective marketing strategies to get their products in front of the right customers, both locally and throughout the province. The workshop will cover:
- How to identify your ideal customer
- How to sell online direct to your customers
- How to get representation from local galleries and retail stores–what they want to see, how to get in front of them
- Guest Speakers and Interactive Q&A session with advice on:
- How to market and sell directly, online with Christine Pilkington from Crisp Media
- What retailers look for when bringing on new local suppliers with Bob Hoy, owner of IGA Gibsons, Karen Weissenborn, owner of Fresh from the Coast and others TBA!