Keep it Coastal Holiday Campaign 2022
We are excited to announce the launch of our 2nd annual Keep it Coastal holiday campaign! This year’s campaign aims to educate consumers on the benefits of choosing to buy local, to celebrate coastal businesses and to promote community love here on the Sunshine Coast.
Want to get involved? Here are a few ways your local business can participate in our exciting campaign this year:
Build an Online #KeepitCoastal Campaign for Your Local Business
Access our Digital Marketing Kit where you can download #KeepitCoastal social tiles, or create your own social tiles using our Keep it Coastal stickers. Post to your social channels using the hashtag #KeepitCoastal and we will amplify your businesses campaign efforts by sharing all your posts on our channels as well!
How to Create your Own #KeepitCoastal Social Tile*
- Download a Keep it Coastal sticker in red, white or black.
- Overlay the sticker on a photo of your products, store-front, service offerings, etc. (There are many free software options that you can use to create your own social tiles such as Canva).
- Post to your social channels using the hashtag #KeepitCoastal.
*If you need assistance with this, we would be happy to help! Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Display Keep it Coastal Print Materials at Your Local Storefront
We have put together a Keep it Coastal Kit for you to display in your store, and share with your customers, which includes(see image here!):
- 1 Canvas Tote Bag
- 1 Mug (this could be used as part of an online giveaway!)
- 2 Window Decals
- 30 Stickers
- 40 Infographic Cards
- 10 Pens
- 50 Coasters(only for our Food & Beverage folks)
Shoot a message to email@example.com and we will arrange to get you one of our Keep it Coastal kits to use in store!