The Next 90 Days: Business Recovery on the Sunshine Coast
June 25, 2020, 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Free Online Business Forum
Attention local business owners! Your Business Recovery Task Force and elected officials want to hear from you…
- What do you need from your town and region in the next 90 days to get back on track under the current conditions?
- What worked for you during the COVID-19 closures, and what didn’t work so well?
- What will the future of business on the Sunshine Coast look like one year from now?
Join fellow local small business owners and our elected officials from the Sunshine Coast to discuss what supports our local economy needs over the next 90 days.
- Keith Ippel from Spring Activator
- Brian Smith from Rhiza Capital and Persephone Brewing
- Bob Hoy from IGA Gibsons
- Mark Yellowley from SC Response Meals and Wheatberries
- Interactive break-out discussions with fellow entrepreneurs
Sign-up and register at powherhouse.com/scbrc. Our business community needs your input!
This event is hosted by the Sunshine Coast Business Recovery Centre and PowHERhouse Media, and sponsored by Community Futures, SCREDO and Sunshine Coast Credit Union.